Le Boudoir Beauty is a blow dry bar in New Canaan, Darien, Westport in Connecticut offering an experience of beauty. Come pretty feel gorgeous Levée de fonds avec le consultant Alain Gauthier à Paris pour l'enseignement supérieur Blow Dry Bar, hair salon, wedding salon, birthday blow out, hair dressing, hair dresser in stamford, connecticut Hair Long and healthy life is a dream of each woman, and like many men as it seemed elegant and classic that shows the feminine soul behind it. Basically, the hair will grow quickly when it is in a healthy state. Here are tips that you can do to keep hair healthy and long fast:
1. If your hair is damaged or forked ends, immediately trim the forked part. Granted you have to cut it, but this is a start.
2. Do not shampoo every day. Shampoo can reduce the natural oils produced by the hair, and useful to nourish the hair. Reduce this habit into a few times a week, or once every three days. If your hair is dirty quickly and must be washed every day, use a little conditioner every few days. Unless you work outdoors, your hair is not dirty, very dirty and should be washed every day. Little conditioner enough to repel dirt and soften hair.
3. Minimize your use of hair band or other accessories that will grip your hair. When long hair began to bear, you do tend to be tied so as not to interfere. However, rubber hair will cause hair breakage if every time you tie it in place-that's all, like a ponytail.
4. Use styling products as little as possible. For example gel, volumizer, serum, hairspray, and so forth. Using products that are too often make the hair clump, so you need shampoo to clean it again. Clumps of hair styling ingredients also add your hair dirty.
5. Minimize the use of hot tools such as blow dryers, pengikal hair, or hair irons. It's OK to wear it, but try not to do it too long the hair is not exposed to heat for too long.
6. Wear a hat. Exposure to sunlight will damage and dry hair. Keep your hair becomes healthy as possible so it's easy to grow again.
7. Use a hairbrush to massage the scalp every night. Do the twist to the whole scalp for about 15 minutes. After that, comb your hair gently from the base of the hair to the ends. This will distribute the natural oils in the hair around the base of the hair until the end.